The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1901 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/28/10
Powerful writing--I was right there with Brett urging him on, shivering from the cold and hoping for a miracle rescue. Perfect title for this piece which held my interest and left me wanting more. Great job.
I'm shivering and cold now, you described the scene so well. I hope Deb gets this letter, but the One who is most important read it---and responded. Great job, very creative.
This is beautiful and what a wonderful last gift to give to a loved one-- the knowledge that they will once again meet in heaven. Beautiful!!
10/31/10
So creative and on topic. Held my interest throughout the telling. Nothing else he could have written to her that she would have cherished more.
Unique entry.

Mona
11/03/10
This was really good. Your writing was so descriptive that I felt as though I were right there beside our wounded hero, watching him struggle to write. Excellent job!
This held my interest and was very descriptive. I could picture it all. Good job!
11/04/10
Spellbinding. Excellently written and so, so deserving of top honors! Congratulations!
11/04/10
Congratulations. This was so deserving of 1st place in the ECs. Suspenseful and profound.
And it was the most important message he could have conveyed.
Congratulations on your EC!
11/04/10
Wow, amazing story and extremely creative for the topic, Beth! Congratulations on receiving top honors!
11/04/10
Clever idea! Congrats on your win!
11/05/10
Awesome!!!!!!!! Even though I figured where the story was going, you kept me glued to the page. That is a great talent. Cogratulations on a a uch deserved EC #1!!!!
God bless.
11/05/10
WOW! I was spell-bound with this story and could picture and feel everything.

No wonder you were #1 Great job!!!
11/10/10
Congratulations, Beth. Not much more I can say over the other well-deserved accolades. Absolutely spellbound by your writing. God Bless.
11/10/10
Congratulations, Beth. Not much more I can say over the other well-deserved accolades. Absolutely spellbound by your writing. God Bless.