The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1961 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/28/09
When I read the reference, I went back and read the poem again. It was good the first time, even better the second. Well done.
05/29/09
This is just lovely. I, too, went back and read the passage. What a brilliant take on the story, you made me see it anew.
Mona
Such a flowing of lines. Beautiful. Good meter and rhythm. Lovely piece!!God bless!!
05/30/09
Absolutely lovely: flows smoothly and full of beautiful thoughts. Well done.
06/01/09
I also enjoyed it the first time, but even more so after I read the scripture reference. What a wonderful use of this week's topic. Well done!
06/02/09
Excellent--I'd love to see this in a memorial service rather than some of the icky poetry I've heard there. This is top-notch, and such a unique perspective!
06/03/09
A most interesting poem, giving delight not only to the eyes but to the mind. How well you conveyed the message of Scripture in your poem.
Great lines in the last verse. I love it. Nicely done!
06/03/09
Excellent. Loved this and the truth it conveys. Thanks - Colin
It is definitely better each time I read it. This would be perfect printed on a funeral service leaflet. Nicely done!