The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1726 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/12/06
You really bring this verse to life, showing us how to apply it. Your opening paragraph was gripping - sucked me right deep into the story.
This is an excellent reminder of the spiritual battle we are all engaged in and the powerful weapon of prayer. May your writing encourage many to use that weapon fervently so that God's name will be glorified! Thanks for sharing!
Ooh-Rah! I love these stories, though have never seen one quite like this from satan's perspective. Well done, and thanks.

God bless,

Kevin
10/13/06
Wow! This is awesome! This is powerful! This is inspirational! Well done!
Very powerful message on spiritual warfare---great job!
10/17/06
Awesome!
10/17/06
Wow! You definitely depicted the spiritual warfare and you did it very well. Kudos!
10/17/06
Excellent vivid description of the unseen world - so real, I could see it happening! Very interesting perspective!
WOW! I love how your wrote from the 'villain's' point of view. Excellent, awesome writing! I really enjoyed the end, and the 'spiritual battle' between the two. Keep up the great work!
10/19/06
I loved this story! Victory over evil--Yeah! I'm glad your character was a feeble old woman, it proves, "though we are weak He is strong!" Great writing!
10/19/06
Wow, no wonder you won with this one. This is so gripping. Excellent.
Congratulations, Sandra, on your well-deserved EC win.
I loved this. The "feeble-kneed old woman" is a beautiful picture of God's power in humble, trusting prayer.
Thanks for a great reminder and blessings on your pen.
Bonnie