The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 431 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a thought-provoking piece. The juxtaposition really highlighted your message. Tiny red ink: in this sentence: Shaving, two healthy eyes look back at me from the mirror.
It sounds like your eyes are shaving because that's the first noun after the gerund. It's an easy fix though: While shaving, I noticed two healthy...
You definitely nailed the topic, yet made it personal. I think everyone who reads this will stop and think about how blessed he or she is as well.
03/15/19
Great approach to the topic in content and delivery.
Thank you for sharing.
Blessings~
This is a very compelling piece. Your first paragraph painted such a glorious picture. There were a few crafting problems and brake instead of break. A little bit of editing and proofreading would make this piece outstanding.
This is a very compelling piece. Your first paragraph painted such a glorious picture. There were a few crafting problems and brake instead of break. A little bit of editing and proofreading would make this piece outstanding.
You put on paper the very thoughts that run through my mind so often-- comparing my peaceful, comfortable life with refugees and sufferers around the world. But God reminds me that His gift of salvation and His Presence are the greatest blessings--perhaps appreciated more by the sufferers in the world. This is a well-written piece.
Congratulations on ranking 16 overall. Happy Dance!
04/22/19
I'm really late on my comments, but trying to get caught up. I enjoyed how you compared the blessings. I really liked your opening lines of the sunshine. Great reminders to appreciate what we have.