The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 701 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/11/16
I enjoyed this story that seems to have paid off for betsy, the twin, and the narrator, lol.

Claire
08/12/16
Loved the story. It was as if I was listening to the confession of an old friend. I was hooked from beginning to end.
08/14/16
Loved the warmth throughout the regret. At least Betsy kept it in the family...
08/14/16
A most enjoyable read. It seems that the MC's procrastination ended up suiting everyone in the end - a happy ending. Well written.
08/14/16
Great voice in this piece from your narrator. You put me right there, listening and hanging on every word!
08/14/16
I agree with the others. You hooked me into this story making me wonder why he would wait to marry a girl like that!
08/15/16
I love the narrator's voice and enjoyed the read. It's been a while since I been around the challenge so I'm really wondering who wrote this and trying to figure if'n it was a man or a woman writer. I suspect female, but whatever the case you did a great job. Blessings!
This is brilliant - somehow I have missed reading it before - to my regret. You painted the charactwers so wonderfully and realistically - I felt I wanted to give the chap a good shake! As I read your last question 'I guess I did the right thing didn't I' - I was (inwardly) shouting loud NO!! Great writing. Well done.
08/31/16
Wow the twin brother. I didn't see that coming, ha- well done.