The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1099 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/07/13
Great story! Wonderful punnery! I think I may have guessed the author correctly too. Most amusing and a great read. (I had the final line planned as my punchline and started 2 poems which were going to end that way - neither was finished or entered.) Well done, and much better than mine would have turned out, had I completed it.
11/07/13
Apology to the author of this entry. I somehow, accidentally put the comment for another entry on yours. Please ignore the above. I'll return with a relevant comment.
11/07/13
What a moving story. I imagine that such things did happen in the days of the early church as the many joined. Very well-told and a really good and subtle way of approaching the topic. Well done!
11/10/13
This is a well written story and you've covered the topic superbly without a mention of flying pigs. (Well maybe just the one pig, but who's counting!) You set the scene well and wrote from a different and interesting perspective. Good job!
11/10/13
Your story really made me think about God making the impossible possible. Maybe this young man really did repent at some later time.
11/10/13
Touching and inspirational. This moved me in such a delightful way. Very well done!
11/11/13
Moving, touching and inspirational. Thank you.

God bless~
11/11/13
Oh, I like this. Nice job, in taking a unique POV for a Biblical fiction piece.
This perfectly demonstrates why you are in the "Masters" category. So well written, gripping, and loving.
11/13/13
Unfortunately we do not have much information on the day to day goinigs on of those who witnessed Christ first hand and then had to go on and do the things he had taught them to do. Much like we don't know much of his first thirty years. I think you did a great job of portraying what might have happened in this situation and countless others as this fledgling group of disciples obediently went forth to spread the Good News!
11/14/13
I thought we might see this piece in EC. Congratulations on a well deserved win.
11/14/13
Congratulations!

God bless~
11/20/13
So much of God's workings are a mystery and you did a fine job with this beautiful possibility!