The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 971 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/10/13
Powerful and awesome close. May we all never forget His sacrifice in all aspects and in all we do each day.

Thank you.

God bless~
You caught me--hook, line, and sinker--I didn't connect the analogy until actual names were given. Great insight into Jesus' earthly family, and the reminder of all of us as black sheep before we became believers!
Interesting take on what family life might have been like in the home of Mary and Joseph. I had no idea whose family you were describing until the second half of the article. Good job!
10/12/13
This is a very creative take on the topic and imaginatively describes what it might have been like for Jesus' brother. You hid that well for the first part so it came as a surprise to know who was talking. Well done.
10/15/13
A good piece that paints the essence of the gospel. I guess it's the fact this is a Christian contest, which contributed to my guessing early on that the black sheep was Jesus. Yet, the story is well told and well worth the read. This James is getting more press these days, even among Christian comedians. Nice work.
10/21/13
Congratulations! God bless~
10/24/13
Fabulous and unique story line.
Yes Jesus was a rebel wasn't He?
Rebel for the Truth!
Clever entry-well done.
You are a brilliant writer. This piece reminds of who we are, and who we would remain, if Jesus had not died for our sins.