The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1516 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/11/13
Good internal profile of your MC, and clever use of sound effects to link everything together. Para breaks might have helped to give us pause to trace our journey with you but overall, great work.
05/13/13
Excellent read, enjoyed it so much. God bless~
05/16/13
Congrats Larry. I enjoyed your entry very much. Seems you may have had the same problem that I had; the formatting failed to make it's way through the submitting process. It took several tries before I finally got it corrected.

My entry is Green Eyes Aren't Always Pretty. Tell me what you think if you have the time. I'm in Intermediate and I want to move up.
05/16/13
You've crafted an excellent story with a chilling message. I wanted to examine my own life after reading this. Super work! Super congrats!
05/16/13
Wow! This sure is a creative take on the topic, and what a convicting message! Congratulations on your 1st place EC.
05/16/13
Great work. Maybe you should forget about para breaks.:-(
Congratulations on your win.
Outstanding writing. Congrats on a most worthy win.
05/17/13
Thank you everyone for the positive comments. I apologize for the formatting. I waited until the very last minute to write something and submit it and when the formatting did not work there was no time to redo.
I have not written in years because of several family tragedies and almost did not enter. I am glad I did. I miss writing.
I am so sorry for the pain you have endured. Writing is such a blessed outlet for the emotions bottled inside. Please continue writing. You make the mundane sizzling . . .
Powerful, hard-hitting piece. What a great way to return to the challenge! Congratulations. Well done.
05/18/13
Your piece really packed a red hot fist of irony. Excellent work and congratulations.
An interesting piece. Congratulations.
05/20/13
Very well written. A great analogy to the lure of sin in our lives -- and how easily we condemn others. An encouragement also to be the kind of light that will attract others away from those deadly ones.