The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1618 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You have some mad talent here. I'm super impressed. Just the poem alone is great but then you add Insomnia sucks but God gives his loved sleeplessness see one's(I like how you threw in the apostrophe for the slow ones like me:)peace and rest. Did I get it right? I have to give you kudos on that! I think I spent a lot of time trying to decipher the hidden message. I guess life is often like that, we search and the answer is staring us in the face in bold type nonetheless. Awesome!
01/25/13
Cleverly written and told.
GOd bless~
This must have taken forever. I am incredibly impressed, not only with the creativity, but with the talent as well.
I'd like to say I figured it out all on my own, but...well no one would believe me plus it's a sin to lie. For those like me who struggle with things like this, the hidden message is Insomnia sucks--sleeplessness:but see God gives his loved ones peace and rest. And I thought the 's was on purpose. :-) It's still amazing!
Incredibly imaginative, and superbly written. Another WOW!
01/28/13
This is very good indeed! Even without the brilliant beginning and ending acrostics (I think that's what they're called) it's words and message are great. Very well done!
01/28/13
Whoops - I had to correct a grammatical error in my comment above. Should be 'its' not 'it's'. (Well there may be writers reading this!)
Congratulations!!! HAPPY DANCE!!! WHOOT!
01/31/13
Brilliant in concept and execution, Leah! Super congrats on your Editor's Choice award.
01/31/13
Congrats! God bless~
01/31/13
O my, you are a fabulously talented and clever wordsmith!
Thank you for teasing my brain with this amazing double acrostic.