The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1355 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/01/10
I enjoyed the way this writer's own novel became her inspiration, how she allowed her MC to teach her what she needed to write again. Great job.
06/01/10
Very descriptive, imaginative and adventurous, while still remaining well-earthed. A touch of self-deprecation affirms your honesty in a very well-written piece. Thanks for taking us along for the ride.
Polished off like a master! I was totally drawn in on the journey.

"I approached the computer like a hunter stalking a fierce beast."
I loved this line!
06/01/10
I like the story very much! It's like a fantasy tale offering one the opportunity to enter into the world of imagination, just like writing offers to us the opportunity into the realm of the real and unreal. Nice take on the topic. (",)
The setting alone, captivated me and stirred my imagination to a retreat of fantasy. Also loved the MC's story ideas...again stirring the imagination within me. Very good writing in my book.
Great use of descriptive language! This piece was intriguing.
Wow, I guess I need to be reading the Masters' level entries more often. THIS is great writing, and a total treat to read! What an imagination!