The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1826 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/07/05
It's always hard to read about these types of tragedies, but to see God's outcome is worthwhile. Thank you!
03/09/05
Interesting how something can be so difficult to read, and so easy to read at the same time. You really nailed this one - it could have been botched in any of a number of different ways. Nicely done.

The dialog had a nice, clear ring to it - it wasn't forced (for the most part), which is not easy to do, especially considering the topic.

Thanks for posting this. It's obvious the care you took in constructing it.
03/10/05
Thank God for His enduring mercy. Impactful reading is found in this tale the is so painfully real. - Nancy
03/10/05
Brave of you to take this on, but well done on your delicate handling of it.
Wow... as was said before, excellent handling. I enjoy reading authors who take on difficult subjects with delicacy and grace, and you've certainly managed it with this.
So excellent! You really captured the topic and drove a great message home. Great writing. My heart was pounding!
The title said it all. It's difficult to show people sometimes who've commited crimes after crime was done to them. How they battle God's love for it didn't free them from the pain when it happened. Here you show that sometimes their biggest fear is what we least expect. Well writtened.
03/11/05
Wow ! I love this story.
I am a prison evangelist and know from experience how true this story is in so many lives.
Written from your own experience or not it is a job very well done.

Kathy
03/14/05
So happy to see you in the winner's circle again Cori! Congratulations - you are obviously on a roll with your winning front page story in this month's FaithWriters' Magazine. Love always, Deb
03/17/05
I thought I congratulated you last week; I see I haven't yet. Very nicely done - a round of applause! or its it applesauce? Joanne :)
What a great story that can help bring healing to so many who have experienced "favoritism" in this way. Bravo! Excellent! A++++
11/24/05
A wonderful win. Heart-wrenching truth. Wow.