The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1623 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great piece--honest and well-written. I can identify with the contradictions: "so bold one minute and so chicken-hearted the next". I love your picture of Jesus as the Box Cutter!
06/05/06
Great job with the extended metaphor! And a really creative, attention-grabbing title.
06/05/06
You're title drew me in and the rest of the story didn't disappoint. Great job. Love the vision of Jesus as the box cutter. Cute.
06/05/06
Thank you for being so human, yourself! Our struggles, times of testing, daily living all drive us to the cross, where we belong!
"Plastic saints" might inspire us, but it is the honesty of a Corrie ten Boom that has always filled my anxious heart with joy and hope for pushing on to the goal. Thank you for bringing us along on your own journey!
06/06/06
"He started this project called “Me”, and He will finish it. Best of all, it will be a “good work”."

Thank God that He does finish us... and that He does ALL things well! very well written... you kept my attention from beginning to end.
06/06/06
Creative expression of God's infinite love and complete work in us. Good job.
06/06/06
I love how you dissected the verse, showing us the psalmist's contradictory feelings of confidence in God's purpose and fear of God's abandonment. Then you showed us how those two human elements are sandwiched around the permanance of God - which can be the anchor for all of our human feelings. Very nice job of presenting this verse in such an insightful perspective. Not bad writing, either. :>)
06/06/06
Very good encouraging Word.