The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2044 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/27/06
This piece is so full of life! I absolutely love it! It's a winner!
04/27/06
So touching, so sad, so real. A well written story about life ...I loved it, and I wept.
04/27/06
Very moving, beautifully written.
04/27/06
Beautiful story and beautifully written. The descriptions are superb, and each sentence adds so much to the story.

Looks like a winner to me. :
)
04/28/06
This was so real and vivid! I loved it. Great job..loved the title too!
04/29/06
I'm in awe of this one--every word is absolutely perfect.
04/30/06
You have a real gift for descriptive phrases. I could "see" everything very clearly. Very well done.
05/02/06
I'm about to go to bed but I came upon this article and I had to say that I have been there! I remember going through the house with trepidation at what I would find and I was always relieved to find my loved one sitting there still well. Thank you for the memories.

Pauly
05/02/06
A deep, beautiful piece. Well written capturing layers of emotion. Just beautiful!
Excellent. I really enjoyed the build up of the story. It took me back to my own childhood. Great job.
05/04/06
Excellently done, as is all of your work. Descriptive, realistic, and a reminder to care for those older than us. Thank you.