The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1597 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This touched me! Excellent entry!
01/26/06
Oh, very good, and so touching!
01/27/06
Very nice! Kept my attention all the way through. Wonderful wisdom here and great writing!
01/27/06
As I read, I could hear the voice of an elderly woman speaking. Great message in this story. Very touching.
01/27/06
A very touching story about a very real incident. I'm old enough to remember this horrible disfigurement of babies - and this Author's dedication to those survivors is beautifully written. God BLess.
01/28/06
A very touching story, with just enough humor :) My one great-grandma was born with part of her arm missing (extended to just below the crook of the elbow). Mom said she could peal apples, change diapers, everything that needed done. It's amazing what people can do when the rely on what God gives them and keep going :)
01/28/06
Woo hoo for grandmas who take the time to impart their wisdom and for parents who teach their kids to respect it. Yeggy
01/29/06
Wow! What a great read! One I am sure will bless and encourage many! Hope you're gathering all these up for future use! :)
01/29/06
Well written story! I learned new information as well as enjoyed a good read...thanks!
01/30/06
Thank you so much for sharing!
02/03/06
Excellent Beth. Granny is a real saint - lifegiver. Very touching and profound story.