The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 908 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/28/16
Very touching. I liked how you showed the little girl's emotions. I could really feel for her. Well done.
01/28/16
Red Ink: I don't understand the way you paragraphed this story.

Having said that, I sure do feel the little girl's perspective. That's good writing.

Blessings,
Claire
01/29/16
Touching story that was very well written.

Great job with this.

God bless~
01/31/16
My cousins have been raising foster children for the last few years, but it has been a roller coaster ride for them.

A couple of times the children were placed back with the abusive families, and they frequently have to go to court.

Fortunately, sometimes there is a happy ending.
Touching and really believable emotions. I have only had two foster children, and the bitterness is palpable. Learning to love and trust is their most difficult battle . . .
02/03/16
How endearing a story you crafted. You captured the little girl's fears, dreams, and antics quite well. Nice job.
02/03/16
What in the world! This is a winner regardless of placing simply because it's so accurately captures the inner own goings of the child going through the adoptive process. My wife and I adopted three years ago and it is like you read The story of our little girl :-) beautiful, thank you for sharing!
02/04/16
Congratulations on your 10th place EC award.

I'm glad some children find their forever families.
Congratulations on your second place and and EC. It was very realistic and a powerful insight into the emotions of a child.
02/05/16
Thanks for such a clear reminder of a child's thought patterns, and congratulations on your EC. Well done.
02/05/16
Congratulations, Chrissie, on your EC place. You've captured the emotions and thoughts of the child MC well in your story.
02/10/16
Congrats!

God bless~
02/10/16
Congrats!

God bless~