The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1301 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/28/05
Wow this was a wonderful account of how much of a blessing kids really are (after being frightened off again by Debbie's winning article last week :P - j/k).
I really love the message. An emotional, but very realistic read.
It should inspire a lot of people to share Jesus. If I could, I definatly would.
I loved this very down-to-earth illustration of how a little child can lead. Wonderfully touching story. You must be a mom!
11/30/05
Well done...sometmes we let events in life get in the way of what we really need to be doing.I could feel for this mom as you really developed her character well.
11/30/05
My own daughters are 6 & 5, so I can easily relate to the simple, bold faith that you wrote about. What a great story, with such a great message. I love it!!!
12/02/05
I am trying to type this through blurry, tear filled eyes! THAT is what beautiful, touching stories do to me - and this one took the cake! Loved it, and beautifully written! Thank you for touching that certain chord within my innermost soul. God Bless!
12/03/05
You did so well in capturing a frustrated woman, tender hearts of children, a contrite parent, and forgiveness. Besides all that is the teaching to take the word into all the world. Good job! :0)