The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 920 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/05/14
Opens with my (and so many--- I'm sure--- others) favorite psalm...and closed with another powerful scripture.

Beautiful devotional, endless timely reminders in this piece.

God bless~
09/08/14
Amazingly written! This is an outstanding devotional.

Excellent.
This wonderful entry will catch the judges' hearts and rate you an Editor's Choice. Your heart glows here . . .

Please consider throwing a brick for comments, critique, helpful hints and warm fuzzies!
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=38593
May God continue to bless you with His holy purpose.

Hugs and prayers, Judi
I have tears in my eyes. This devotion is brilliant. You have such a wonderful way of taking something ordinary and using it as a valuable lesson. I love the encouraging words. You didn't say if the lean times go away, but when they do, which illustrates great and wonderful faith. Your prayer became mine and I intend on praying it at least once more before I sleep. This devotion really touched my heart and is one of my all time favorites.
09/11/14
Congrats! I thought this was going to rank well.
Congratulations on ranking 3rd in your level and 19 overall. Happy Dance!