The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 694 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Delightful and engrossing. Thank you - I wish we all had such a wonderful predecessor who loves our Lord enough to share Him. Wondrous faith . . .


Don't forget to "Throw A Brick" for comments, critique and sometimes, warm fuzzies.
Delightful and engrossing. Thank you - I wish we all had such a wonderful predecessor who loves our Lord enough to share Him. Wondrous faith . . .


Don't forget to "Throw A Brick" for comments, critique and sometimes, warm fuzzies.
This is beautiful. It's a fresh and interesting take on the topic. I love the idea of a time box in a Bible. What better place to put a treasure like this?
07/25/14
Amen! What a beautiful entry. I loved this whole piece. What better treasure than the word of God?

Loved this!

God bless~
Beautiful testimony, well told. God bless you.
Congratulations for ranking 4th in your level and 31 overall! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
I loved reading that. It seems God has used writing to pass his love letters & witness down through the generations. Someday I will have the honor of meeting your great great grandmother. And you will meet my mother. I wonder if there aren't more letters such as those 2 that have been written...they all have stories to go with them. Keep writing.