The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1059 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/19/12
Hahahahahahaha. A delightful tale which made me smile. Totally on topic and made my heart smile.

God Bless~
This is such a sweet story. I chuckled at the way Mama cooked because that is how I do it too and my children get frustrated just like your MC. You did a great job of handling the topic and using scriptures to backup your message.
07/23/12
Such a lighthearted story. I wish I had your patience and determination, to try and try again. I hate to cook and could never be the good cook my mother-in-law is. Yet, my husband almost always finishes his meals with words of praise, "mighty fine!" Guess we'll survive...
Wing His Words!
07/23/12
I enjoyed so much your determination and found myself cheering you on. This was very well written and it held my interest all the way through. A determination like this when directed at one's family is a special thing. I honor and admire you for it! Well done.
07/25/12
This brought back memories of my own early matrimonial messes. My mom, grandma and aunts also did the dash, pinch, smidgen measuring so I had to rely on cookbooks and recipes. This was great, brought back memories for me. God bless!
07/26/12
Congratulations on your ranking!
Wing His Words!
07/26/12
Congrats on your "HC" recognition ... wonderful work here!
07/26/12
Congrats! God Bless~