The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1424 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/17/12
I loved the interaction with Grandpa and his "grandson."
Well done. Important lessons, told in a loving manner...and a really cute ending. WUSH!

God bless~
This is a sweet story. I totally enjoyed the two characters and their banter back and forth.

I noticed in the beginning you had three paragraphs in a row that started with Grandpa John, you might want to mix up the sentence structure some.

I enjoyed the tongue-in-cheek assignment of 750 words about fame. I also chuckled at the part where fame is annoying. you did give some great advice about WUSH! This was a clever take on the topic.
05/17/12
This was lively and easy to follow. The dialogue kept it quite interesting. May we all remember WUSH! Thanks
As someone just beginning to seriously consider writing as a career, this was of great encouragement to me. I may write WUSH down and frame it. Loved it!
05/19/12
LOL! I just loved this: Write Until Something Happens!

I loved the older character, and the hope he poured into the young people around him.

Really an enjoyable story, well crafted.
Good story with well written dialogue. Liked the easy flow of the conversation. And loved the WUSH advice. How true!
05/21/12
You could really feel the love and mutual respect between these two MCs. It was refreshing to see the generations getting on so well. I lived the progression for the young boy and the encouragement at the end for all writers ... WUSH! Wonderful work here.
05/22/12
Delightful story. Great dialogue. Especially good advice for writers. W.U.S.H. God bless!
05/22/12
Nice dialogue and story.