The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 742 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a great lesson. I saw an email that reminded me of this piece. How true you are, our attitude makes such a difference. In all things Give thanks. It's not always easy but it is always right.
03/01/12
Perfect! I loved this whole piece. The message that your brought forward is one that most Christians lose sight of.

Always give thanks and glory to the Lord, for everything! You cleary demonstrated the need for that in this well written piece as you turned it around in the end.

Great job. Thank you.

God Bless you~
03/06/12
Like the MC in your story, King David went through a time of complete discouragement, but at the end of it all he acknowledged "But I have trusted in Your lovingkindness; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. I will sing to the LORD, because He has dealt bountifully with me" (Psalm 13). Like David and the MC of your story, are we able to do the same and find encouragement in God because we trust in His lovingkindness?

Dear Lord, teach us not to question why, but calmly understand that You know the plans You have for us, plans for welfare, not for calamity, to give us a future and a hope.

Thanks for sharing this. God bless.

03/06/12
Our attitude determines so many things in our lives. We need to learn to encourage ourselves and focus on the positives and not the negatives. Good job with this entry! God bless!
Congratulations for ranking 8th in level three!