The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1286 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/15/11
This was beautiful. It doesn't surprise me that there was a "connection" with the computer...I have had friends and co-workers tell me similar stories.

I am so happy they connected with full blown conversing...Praise the Lord.

Good job. Thank you.
God Bless~
12/26/11
This just blew me away! Quite obviously a true experience! I am amazed and awed that this mother never, ever gave up, though it took 30+ years. Thank God that she is being rewarded with the relationship with her son that she always dreamed of. This was well written and kept me rooting for her from beginning to end! Great job!
12/29/11
Congratulations on a well written entry - with a beautiful message. Nicely done. I am so happy for you. God Bless~
Is this your true story? It is extraordinary and touching, and I love the title?
Oops...second question mark should have been !
Congrats on 3rd EC win...well deserved.
12/29/11
Two of my grandsons have Autism, diagnosed as Aspergers. And I have a neice who is profoundly autistic, no communication with people at all. (sadly, a laptop for her served only as something else to shove onto the floor)

My heart rejoices at your wonderful gift, I can think of no better discovery than the one you made for your son! Your story was precious and heart warming with special meaning for those of us who fully understand the meaning of "autistic". Be blessed, dear one, as you already are. Hug.
What a story. I loved it. Congratulations on your win.
12/30/11
Congratulations on your well-deserved placing, and for your patient, unconditional love and courage in sharing your story. God bless you heaps.
12/31/11
Oh Danielle, I am so happy for your first place win with this incredible and touching story!
This could be a movie! God Bless you and your son!!!
12/31/11
Your story inspires! I love your writing style. Super congrats on your level award 1st place ribbon and your Editor's Choice award.
Great story...it's amazing how much story you could convey in so few words. Well done!