The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 928 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/17/11
Powerful and so true! Man's enjoyments and preoccupation with technology/compuers is addictive. It can drag you in if you are not careful!

I loved the ending, she was in the Father's Word - and feeling peace and settling down...While quite the opposite for her husband.

Beautiful job-great message.

God Bless you~
11/19/11
I loved how you gave us a lesson on the history of Spam, but not a shoved in your face lesson, but easily digested prose woven into the home of two very interesting characters.
This is an entertaining read. Who doesn't love a strawberry-blonde character? You did a nice job incorporating this difficult topic into an interesting read.
11/24/11
So well written, iteresting beginning to end and then ends with a wonderful message. Love how you made the piece flow with tension all the way through up to end, then how you wonderfully transition it to end with the feel of peace! Terrific job!
11/25/11
What a great contrast between the two types of messages!
The explanations of SPAM were a little too obvious in this context.
Good ending.
I fondly remember the Monty Python Spam skit. :) I enjoyed the first two parts of the entry. However, I am a little unsure of what a boomerang worm is, so that left me with questions. I also felt like the article left me hanging a little.