The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1121 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/01/11
Beautiful. A great reminder that no matter how long we've stayed away, He is always waiting for us to come back.
09/02/11
Beautiful story. I love to read about people coming to faith in Jesus. Well-written. Thanks for sharing.
09/02/11
Touching well written story that portrays how the world pulls us away but how the Lord always keeps His hand upon our lives and engineers circumstances and people to draw us back to Him in His perfect timing. Liked it!!
09/03/11
Great message! No matter how great anyone thinks they are in the flesh, in the end it is all nothing without salvation! It took frail old Mrs. Jenkins to open the self-important Dr Matthew’s eyes to the truth! It was Mrs Jenkins that brought a healing gift to the Dr (through her prayer) instead of the other way around! What a wonderful thing to do as your last act on earth, as it seems it was for Mrs Jenkins! Thoroughly enjoyed this story! Great job!
09/03/11
That was beautiful...I have encountered such situations during my lifetime, of people coming to the Lord due to a "reflective moment" where the Holy Spirit intervenes. I loved it, nicely done. God Bless~
Good story, well tld. God bless you.
This is a great story and a good message. Sometimes we need to listen to God's calling even though it may hurt or disappoint our loved ones. You did a good job with these believable characters and dialog.
09/08/11
Written beautifully. God bless.