The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1492 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/13/11
This would be a good play to put on in church! It is a sad truth that many people out there are earnestly deceived and the way this world is going, those seem to grow daily, things accepted in people’s lives and in churches that never should be! Good job!
Goosebumps.
Whoa, this hit the truth so hard on the nail that it pierces the heart. Very well done! I would like to see this in churches across the country. Thx for sharing this anointed piece. Congratulations on your win too!
08/18/11
Nice job - congratulations of your win. Good message and very interesting concept of how it was presented. God Bless~
08/19/11
Cool concept! Congratulations on your EC!
08/19/11
Well-deserved second placing, for you have captured the elusive/delusive image of sin's deceitfulness so well. Your reconstruction of the witches from Macbeth is very skilfully done.
08/19/11
Wow, that is incredible writing! I was leaning into the screen to read it more intensly, feeling almost scared to read on with those witches and their pure evil hearts.

It is so very easy to fall into this trap, perhaps not on such a grand scale, but just in the normal running/leading of church groups. Thankyou for having the courage to write this, and congratulations on your EC!