The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1034 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/05/11
This entry is this week's randomly chosen winner of our weekly bonus prize--a free ratings feedback report. The author will be contacted today via the Private Messenger service with more information.

Congratulations. :-)

Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
05/05/11
Dear Phee,

At the start of this year, we introduced a new bonus prize, chosen at random, for one Challenge entrant each week. You can find out all about it here on the message boards:

http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=32188

And your entry in the BLOWOUT Challenge is our bonus prize winner for this week.

The prize is a free Ratings Feedback report for that entry; however, we don’t want to force this onto anyone who doesn’t want to receive it. You can find a link to an example of the report in the above post on the message boards.

So now I just need to hear from you, by reply email, as to whether you would like to receive what is, basically, a professional mini-assessment of your entry. If you would, then that report will be made available to you some time in the week or so after the Challenge winners are announced next Thursday.

Congratulations on being a bonus prize winner. Now I just need to hear from you.

In His Love,

Deb
FaithWriters.com

Finesse Writing and Editing Service
GENEROUS Discounts for 500 members
FinesseWriting.com.au

Coming Soon … Breath of Fresh Air Press
BreathofFreshAirPress.com.au
05/05/11
Oops ... not such a private message after all. Sorry about that. LOL. Deb
05/09/11
Oh wow! So sad. I hope this girl finds some real friends that share the same values - and SOON! because not all working girls are like these girls portrayed in the story.

Wish you would have had more words so you have have given it a happier ending and so Christine didn't end up at Weight Watchers the next day. :) Nice writing:)
05/12/11
Sorry that Deb blew your cover, Phee, but I did not enjoy reading this. Here I am trying to lose weight and you fill my eyes with visions of so much food that I just had to go and make myself a sandwich!!!
Bur seriously, you have neatly profiled the awkwardness and loneliness that come with having different values to your work colleagues. Your MC has stuck to her guns, so I hope she also stuck to her diet.
Congratulations on the bonus prize. What a lucky girl!

I can't imagine someone eating all of that "stuff" by one's self. You MC will have a good case of indigestion.

The stress of working in our politically correct society. Good work.
05/13/11
So sad those girls valued their “booze” more than they did Christine’s feelings! The best thing they did for her was leave. I wish someone could have showed up, that was worthwhile, to help Christine eat all that food, instead of her pigging out herself! LOL If she ate all of that herself, I’m sure she would be sick!

Was a good story showing people’s character, worldly behavior versus Christian behavior, but reminded me of how a bunch of immature High School girls would act!