The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 888 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow, children now-a-days are tought the difference between good touches and bad ones. It's so sad that there is such a need. But unfortunately many children are abused every second. Your story, although a sad and tragic but almost bittersweet, brought a very difficult topic to the surface for others to discuss and think about. I applaud your courage.
Really appreciated this article as I am also training to be a counsellor, though praise the Lord, was never violated in that manner.
Good writing, and glad your husband was so patient and loving
Sometimes the true stories of our lives are the most powerful. This was riveting, and with an important message. God bless your life for sharing this with your extended family of faith.
You wrote this so well! Filled with emotion that sweeps over the reader and just the right amount of facts without over or under indulging. As a victim, I also celebrate your release and victory through the love of our Lord and Savior! :)

Was extremely saddened at the uncles suicide but at the same time, filled with joy that he gave his life to the Lord. He just bore too much shame and understandably so. Blessings in your journey to help others.