The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 872 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You make so many wonderful points. This is a message that needs to be heard.

I think it'll be easier to read if you double space between paragraphs. You might also want to put your talks to Jesus in italics and possibly even the words written on the laptop. This will make it easier for the reader to understand and follow your work.

A message this good needs to be out there. I'd hate to think some people might skip over it because the lack of white space. Keep listening to God and keep spreading His message through your wonderful words.
You did good with the atmosphere here. The message is indeed excellent. The "Why" sometimes is the hardest part of the challenge of a writer and sometimes it's the one most easily forgotten when in the throes of inspiration or creative slump.

I like the setting you had here, taking it and bridging the gap between technology and the Lord. I could picture the writer sitting down, musing and thinking, while having this conversation and his laptop nearby. Good touch of reality!
06/21/10
Your piece of writing gives the priority reason why Christians should be writing - sometimes we get carried away on a dodgy diversion - we need this teaching to keep us on track - Thanks - Colin.
06/21/10
Lovely message - wonderful imagery.

(Double space between paragraphs to help make it "reader friendly.")
I love the forest setting, and the old pastor sitting with God and His creation, having a conversation with Him. And the message is wonderful--one I need reminding of too often.
It is a wonderful story, with a life-saving message. But white spacing is definitely needed to make it easier to read. Keep writing and God bless.