The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1624 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/27/10
Beautifully written! A truly heartfelt piece, divinely inspired!
05/30/10
This is perfect... meter, thoughts, word choices. I especially love this, "
But anything good -- That was writ on the page, -- Comes from the Father -- Who our pen engaged."
This is awesome! I journeyed with you throughout this inspirational, spirit-filled poem. Excellent!
05/31/10
Awesome! You nailed it that all inspiration comes from God. Masterful poetry!
Carol, what beautiful words. So true. Great entry.
06/01/10
Carol, what a beautiful poem with such wonderful insight. I often tell my children that the beautiful thing about being creative is that God is sharing that part of Him with us -- as Creator of all things, He gives us the chance to experience that part of Him. You do a beautiful job of showing his in your poem.
06/01/10
Beautiful! Well done.
06/01/10
Thanks for this beautiful and meaningful reminder of inspiration's source. Well done!
06/01/10
Your masterfully written poem was inspiring, reminding all of us of THE ONE who is our inspiration. The meter and rhyme were also well done.
Amen! A most beautiful poem.
Beautifully expressed. Keep writing.
As usual, your work is AMAZING! What a beautiful description of how our creativity and inspiration comes from the heart of our Father. Please...keep writing and sharing your poems with the world. We need them!
YAY, YAY, AND YAY!
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
MY FIEND!!
06/03/10
Congratulations on your EC with this beautiful message, wonderfully written!
Congratulations for receiving EC on this excellent poem. I love your variety of inspirations--all from the Source of every inspiration!
06/03/10
So spellbinding and worthy of the EC and acclaim. Splendid.


mona
06/03/10
Lovely, lovely. Congratulations on that special first! Definitely worthy of an EC.
06/04/10
Carol, super congratulations on your ribbon AND Editor's Choice award!!! (I love being able to "say" this to you!) :)
Superb! A heart-warming hug and a hearty CONGRATULATIONS! I'm a bit tardy getting here, but am so happy for you, Carol. Shalom
06/11/10
Wow, Carol! Breathtaking! A well deserved win. Congratulations!