The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1709 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/05/05
Yes. Powerful, gripping, a tale well spun. Watch the affirmations.
Suspenseful, gripping! The title just draws you in to find out what is meant by the four angels. Excellent telling!
09/05/05
A very inlightening read that carries you to the end. I enjoyed this.
09/05/05
That was a very powerful story. The ending was a complete surprise. Good job!
VERY VERY well written, although I ought to expect that from an advanced writer. I loved this! Thanks for sharing!
09/08/05
Reminds me of the novels "I can't put down." Great job.
09/09/05
I had to go back and read this again. Gripping story!
09/09/05
Very well-done, this would make a great novel!
09/09/05
Very intriguing and well written. Could be expanded to a longer story. God bless.
09/09/05
Courage in the face of evil. My favorite kind of story. Very, very good entry!
09/09/05
Oooooh, I would so read this novel! Bravo on an outstanding job!
09/09/05
This kep me hanin on till the last word. I didn't anticipate the ending. Good job. This sounds like the opening of a novel. Best wishes wih it.
What can I say that hasn't already been said. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
More!More!
Wow, awesome story! Well done.
09/12/05
I had goosebumps, what a powerful story. God Bless, Karen
09/12/05
Wow! No wonder this one won.
09/12/05
Awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome. How did you manage to fit all of that in less than 750 words? Incredible! What a well-crafted story! If this were the length of a novel, it would be a #1 Bestseller. No kidding. Great job!
09/12/05
A well deserved win! Way to go! Keep it up!
Invoking drama that lasted to the last word. Well done!