The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1020 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really liked this piece. Oh the bravery of those who spread the word of God to all corners of the earth. Very inspiring. Great job.
Great dialog and story. You kept my attention all the way.
11/09/09
Nice work with the dialogue and good pacing. Would have loved to see a larger portion of the article dedicated to the confrontation at the village, the resolution was almost too quick for the great build you crafted. Excellent work overall!
11/09/09
I've always loved your snappy dialogue, and this story didn't disappoint me!
11/09/09
I kept waiting for them to wander off into the water or fall off a cliff too, but the ending sure didn't disappoint. Wonderful dialogue, storyline, and a great take on the topic.
11/10/09
Wow! This is a macho version of Angel guidance! Fascinating story!
Great suspense well done. I liked the dialogue, too.
I really love the sense of tieme and place in this piece. Love the dialog, too. Two thumbs up.
11/12/09
Great story... I was pulled through the swamp eagerly wanting to know what was there. And the power of suggestion... I think I need a cup of coffee now. :)