The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1915 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/29/09
Wow!! This sure rang bells with me! Excellent teaching!
I LOVED this!!! What a beautiful synopsis of what every Christian writer encounters. This piece was definitely God-inspired!! God Bless!
Great advice using the Lord's wisdom!

May God bless!

Sincerely,
Dan Blankenship
I never thought of "waiting in God's green room." Nice analogy.

Lots to ponder here. Well done.
11/02/09
Dear Colin,
Thank you for reminding me to set the bar high.
I hope this gets published in other Christian writing sites,for it is worth sharing.
Excellent.Blessings to you,
Ruth B.
11/02/09
thanks. this spoke to my heart. isn't that why we're faithwriters?
11/02/09
A truly inspiration piece, filled with many truths. Thanks. Well done!
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Forget the scoring process....I want to please my Dad.
11/04/09
Wow, Colin--definitely words that will resonate on this site--and in my writer's heart!
11/04/09
Thank you for writing this. Your use of the topic was rather effective in this motivating and uplifting piece.
11/04/09
"This waiting has more to do with God producing truth in the writer's heart than what the writer can create with his hands." This touched deeply within me, as did so many other bits of wisdom in this piece. Very intelligently and creatively presented. Thank you.
You hit the nail directly, didn't you? Well done with the right message for the writer.
"The higher ground of creativity"! You've pointed the way for all of us in this insightful and inspirational piece, Colin! Thank you for every thought that you've so pointedly and skillfully written!
Like a compass needle that points north, this timely article points the Christian writer in the right direction. Well done.
11/05/09
Thank you for this lovely devotional--very inspiring!
YEAH!!!
Congrats!
God obviously noted my complaints in the last few weeks re: suffering in the desert of no inspiration. And, just like Elijah, right on the heels of my biggest award yet!) I know feel summoned to his office for a nice "little chat." Thanks - really needed this. Yes, indeedy.
11/06/09
What an inspiring piece! I'm going to print this one and keep it close by for all the great reminders in it. So well written too and so very deserving of its 1st place and EC wins!
11/06/09
Thank you -well said