The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1379 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love how you shift the focus from self to others in this piece. I, too, have been asked what I would change if I had a chance. I like how you showed that, in reality, we probably wouldn't change anything. Your question is a much better question to answer - and I think you are right on with the answer that you give. Thank you for submitting this great entry!
07/24/09
You packed a lot of things to ponder in this piece. Great message at the end.
Super entry that I could see in a parenting devotional book. Well done!
07/27/09
I like a well written devotional. You gave me a lot to think about. Way kool. God bless.
I'll bet you could find a magazine to republish this. Great job! I'm so thankful my parents were able to do this with me.
07/28/09
You wrote on one of my main concerns for not only our teens, but for modern day Christians: religion vs. a personal relationship with Christ. When it comes to working with my 17-year-old going on 25, we're on the same page. Thanks for the great piece and share it far and wide!
07/29/09
Bravo. I'm nodding strongly here at my computer. This was spot on and yet packed full of emotion - not preachy, just sincere. May I say that your children are blessed to have a wise mother such as yourself.