The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1512 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/30/05
Nice! True we are all new creations. By my calculations I will be about 22yrs. Not a bad age. LOL
05/31/05
What a nice turn in the piece. I loved some of your descriptions, like crows etc.
05/31/05
Amusing start. Great descriptive piece. Neat way for your character to not be offensive and yet turn the tables.
05/31/05
Delightful story. I like your description of your own frustration.
05/31/05
Wonderful description, and I loved the rolling dialog - very real and fun to read.
A very funny story well told. Great job! :)
06/03/05
Welcome back to the challenges! What a wonderful way to make your reappearance. Loved the story and your writing, as always.
Great job!
Blessings, Lynda
I enjoyed reading your story as well. Humor is well done, I chuckled several times.
I have to remember this trick for my own upcoming milestone! Very entertaining read with a great title and a great point!
06/06/05
Well done. You managed to overcome your irritation and wrapped it all up in good humor and sincerity.
I loved this! Great job!
06/06/05
Very nicely written. I enjoyed the humor, as I,too, am knocking of 40's door. :) I was sweetly suprised at the twist as I was thinking of a young @ heart turn. Well done!
06/07/05
Mary, welcome back to the Challenge with this great entry.

I just wanted to pop in very quickly and let you know that your entry made it into the semi-finals for the Bithday Challenge - and did very well.

It was a huge week of entries - somewhere around 122 across all levels - so to make it into the semi-finals deserves a pat on the back! Well done. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)