The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1619 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/08/06
Very informative and interesting--and the next-to-last sentence was quite moving.
12/10/06
I really enjoyed this. Billy Graham is one of my favorite people of all time and President Nixon was my favorite president to study. Very good job. God bless.
I learned several things I didn't know by reading this. Billy Graham is one of the people I most admire, so I found this very interesting. This piece is well-written.
12/12/06
This was so fascinating to me! You presented the information in a very readable and engaging manner. I was engrossed from beginning to end. Thank you for sharing this information with us!
Very good - informative and interesting. I love this line: "Graham has accepted responsibility for a unique pastorate: the entire world." Indeed he has! God Bless him, and you for writing this wonderful article.
This was very interesting and informative. I never quite 'heard' the story that way. Thanks for taking the time to write this, you did a good job. :)
Nice work. Learned many new things. Blessings, Cheri
12/14/06
I definitely learned something new as I read this. You told a wonderful story in a compelling way. Thank you.
12/18/06
Thank you for writing this. Being from Canada, I am familiar with the story, but this is a perspective I had not heard. Very interesting. I expecially liked the reference of Billy Graham as a pastor to the world.
03/17/07
Wonderful, thank you. Too many times Christians bury their wounded. Billy Graham is a great example. Again, thank you.

God bless.
Keep writing.