The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1201 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/19/06
One small error...It was A.D. not B.C. when they crucified our Lord. Nicely done.
10/20/06
Constable Surinder Awl!! LOL Nice name. ;)
I liked the idea of this piece, and how it was written. The writing captured that formaleese that people
writing these kinds of report
use. It is interesting to reflect that even if we were to discover such a document it would be able to add practically nothing to how well attested the resurrection already is! Thanks for this.
10/24/06
I think we're playing with the same thoughts with this 10 weeks theme. This is kinda fun to give a different twist to Biblical stories without changing the Bible.

Great job my friend.
10/24/06
I love your little details--the "Side Note", the information leaflet. This is very appealing.
10/24/06
Sorry it took me so long to get around to reading this. What an original idea! I think you got just the right mix of humour and punch - very clever and very readable. Well done.
Loved this! It was great reading...and you still managed to fit some humor in there! I really enjoyed the line with the 'side note'. Great job!
10/26/06
Very well done and I LOVE the name Surinder Awl! Very clever. Thanks so much for sharing this.
10/26/06
Your humor came shining through in this piece. You made it a fun read! I could just see the befuddled Surinder Awl! LOL! Good job!
10/26/06
Very creative piece! The first half was perfect but I thought the ending was a little abrupt. I would have liked more of a "police report" feel to it, possibly ending with "CASE CLOSED." But you definitely win an award for creativity this week. Great angle on topic.