The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1113 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/15/06
Such a sweet story with a very good moral lesson. Very well written and flowed nicely. An enjoyable read, thank you.
This is a wonderful devotional piece!
09/17/06
Wonderful devotional with a good lesson. Great work! :)
09/21/06
Your opening paragraph was just like a picture - absolutely beautiful. The rest of the story didn't disappoint either. It left me with the lesson having been drummed into my mind, and I'll not easily forget it. Magnificent writing. Catchy title. Congratulations on making the editors' choice!
09/21/06
Way to go Judy!!! Your hard work is paying off. Congrats. God bless.
09/23/06
Relaxed devotional story with relevant point well made.
Great work Judy. A message for all of us to remember that children see everything innocently and lovingly. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all thought of "weeds" as God's creations, too? Congratulations and may God continue to bless your work.
10/03/06
Very moving. Your descriptions made the whole scene come alive, including the bouncing little girl. Thanks for the realizaiton of how important our daily walk can be to help or hinder others.