The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 659 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/10/16
Satan is the fabricator of confusion. Good use of the topic word.

Well done.
03/11/16
Great approach to the topic this well written entry.

God Bless~
03/15/16
You have certainly revealed the wiles of the enemy in this poem. I hope many a reader will become aware of who aims at bringing about confusion in the weave of their life.
03/16/16
If this were used in reaching unbelievers, it would be enhanced with one more verse dealing with how to UN-ferhoodle life...(unpick the tapestry woven by Satan).
But enjoyable also, just as it is.
While there were some inconsistancies in meter, I did not find them to detract from this excellent extended metaphor. I hope this does well.
03/16/16
I liked the metaphors used in this poem. The pictures that were painted gave a sense of Satan's deceptions. There is a link on Jan's writings on mentors that I thought wad helpful.
Awesome, JE! I'm so excited to see this receive the 2nd place EC!
03/17/16
Congratulations!
Blessings~
03/17/16
Congratulations!
03/17/16
Congratulations, JE, on placing 1st in the Advanced Category this week. You have a real gift for writing, and I look forward to reading your work.
03/17/16
Congratulations, JE, on your 2nd place EC award. I hope that means you're moving up to the Masters Category.
03/17/16
Congratulations JE on your 2nd place in EC awards. Outstanding job of describing the master fertiliser.
03/17/16
Oohs! My kindle changed ferhoodler to fertilizer. I guess both words would work.

Again congratulations.
I do so love this, said it all. Congrats
Congratulations on your 2nd place EC! Impressive. He is definitely "the author of confusion" and we would do well to "be not ignorant of his devices."
Congratulations on 1st place! This was an unusual piece but exciting and I enjoyed it.

Congrats!
CIndy
04/13/16
You fabricated a superbly thought out entry. Congratulations on your well deserved win.
05/26/16
I'm with Catherine: I do so love this!

Congratulations on first place in the level and second place in Editor's Choice.