The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 934 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/24/15
This piece was very moving. It kept you guessing through to the end. It is funny how much importance we put on things in life instead of people. When the ones in love aren't there any longer, we miss the silence more. This piece spoke volumes and you truly have a gift for writing.
07/26/15
You have a gift for storytelling. I felt like I was right in the room with the MC.

Unfortunately, I think many people strive for the perfect house and the perfect life but leave feeling empty.
07/26/15
You've drawn us into some deep emotional territory, with clear descriptions and credible insights. It sets the scene for a sequel, which I'm sure we would all like to see.
07/26/15
Awww... This is sad but beautifully written and a different take on the this week's topic. Your descriptive writing drew me into the story and held my interest until the end. I think you've done a grand job with this.
No need to apologize for the somberness. Your piece was excellent. It was riveting from the very start, and the steadily building emotion was explosive.
07/27/15
You've created a hauntingly beautiful characterization of your MC. I could see her and each cleaning action she undertook and feel each poignant feeling of alone-ness. Excellent writing!
07/30/15
Well, there's nothing I can say that hasn't already been stated more eloquently that I could.

Wow! Wonderful. You should expect a high place with the editors this week.

Blessings.
07/30/15
I am so happy to see this moving piece gain the recognition it deserves. You certainly have a gift for story telling. Congratulations on your EC placing.
07/30/15
Congratulation on your 1st place in Advanced and your 5th place EC award. I knew your story was a winner the first time I read it.
07/31/15
Congratulations on this wonderful story! I didn't have a chance to read it last week, but have now and can see why it was a winner!

God bless~
08/01/15
This touched my heart. Great writing! Congratulations!