The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 729 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/24/13
What fascinating creatures these equines are. I loved reading about their personalities. You have a good understanding of the way they interact with each other. Nice work!
I don't know much about horses but another line of hierarchy is found to start in Matthew 16:13-20. In this passage Jesus says that God had given him the keys to the kingdom. So we have God, the Jesus and to carry this through we should have Peter. And we do in Acts chapter two. Just as Missy was obedient in your story about 3,000 were obedient when they heard the word of authority from Peter. They believed that Jesus rose from the dead, was made both LORD and Christ, repented of their sin, were baptized for the forgiveness of their sin and were given the gift of the Holy Spirit.

This is a neat Bible story that so well fits in with your story.

May we all listen well to this story.
11/25/13
I loved your informative and descriptive segue that eventually led into the beautiful scripture and important message.

Nicely done.

God bless~
God loves even the animals.
Congratulations on ranking 6th in your level! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.