The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1653 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/15/05
This is nicely written. But it's missing something. It just left me lost at the end.
I expected it to be all wrapped up but it left me hanging.
It's obvious you've captured the woman in question and the atmosphere perfectly... it just needs a one line conclusion here.
... beautiful ...

K2 - no other words can describe what you've achieved here. Well written and powerful. A stirring call to live out our faith in pratical ways every day.

... truly beautiful ...
11/18/05
Yes, each person you describe is beautiful uniquely because they bring the Good News in word and deed! Very encouraging entry. Yeggy
Yes! This reminds me of one of my favorite songs of late, the Casting Crowns song "If We Are The Body." Your story put faces to that song. Thanks!
11/19/05
Wonderful - I can't think of anything else to say.
11/19/05
The love of God came through in each person's narration, but I too thought there was going to be a tying together of all of them.
11/19/05
Karen - these little snippets of three women's lives were each well-written. So much depth and emotion in so few words. Great job!
11/20/05
Each scene was beautifully written!I did think that the final verse tied it all together...:) Very nice!
This was indeed beautiful. Well done!
11/23/05
I agree with everyone else - excellent work! I love the title and the way it ties in with the verse at the end. I sense something kind of autobiographical in there too, eh??! WELL DONE!