The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 620 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/09/13
What a haunting story that is played out daily in America. I felt for the mother and for the lady that didn't approach her.

Life and death situations happen in the blink of an eye. God help us to make good decisions.

Thanks for sharing. Be cautious of tenses and spelling.
08/10/13
This is a story that will really stay with the readers for a while. As I think the previous comment said, "Haunting". You chose a profoundly relevant issue for your piece and I like the way you just allowed the story to happen. I think that encourages people to move to action in real life, rather than allow that story to happen. Great job.
08/10/13
What a polarizing story with disparaging views that go on every second of the day! This was so well done, and so well presented, I got so caught up with it, I wanted to jump into the waiting room and approach that woman!

You did a fantastic job of presenting a realistic issue in epic fashion.

Great job!

God bless~
08/15/13
Sarah,

I LOVED THIS story. It was excellent. It's a winner all the way in my eyes.

Congrats on the HC!

God bless~
Congratulations on placing 4 in your level and 22 overall!! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)