The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1180 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Excellent writing with a powerful message. Well done.
05/18/13
This touched my heart...A dear friend of mine lost her son after a church meeting.
He was killed instantly by a driver that turned right into him. She is having trouble forgiving...your writing and powerful conclusion may help her.

The pain in the mother's heart is palpable.

God bless~
Wow this is a powerful story. You had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I'm not sure if it is your true story, but I have no doubt it could be anyone's story. I guess since in the beginning the MC said 2013 is the year of change and then at the end it was two years later it probably isn't your story, but it is still an incredible and great one.

My only suggestion would be you didn't need to use the word rattle so much. It was spot on topic in a couple of ways and you showed rattled with your vivid descriptions. Some of the best on topic stories I've ever read never once used the topic word.

You did a splendid job with this one and the message of how powerful prayer and forgiveness can be is a great one.

Congratulations on ranking 4 in your level and 17 overall!