The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 639 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/10/13
Delightful! I just love a happppppy ending. You took my emotions on a wild ride in these few words...from sadness over the loss, to desperation over the MC's situation, to hope and then elation at the provisions! Terrific!
01/11/13
Loved this story . . . got totally lost in it! My mother recently passed from Alzheimers so I connected to what this young woman had gone through. Loved the sweet landlady too!
Well done!
01/12/13
Awwww. This touched me and gave me chills. I loved it. It was beautifully and tastefully done. Having worked with Alzheimer's patients for years nursing homes, it escpecially touched my heart. Beautiful, insightful and so well -written. Thank you!

God bless~
Nicely done,good pace, and a satisfying ending. I enjoyed it.
This was a delightful read. My heart hurt for the MC. I found myself cheering here on.

Make sure you start a new paragraph when you switch speakers.

I think you did a nice job of weaving the topic in throughout the story. You subtly covered a few definitions of flat that left me with a smile on my face. Nicely done.
Congratulations on your HC and for ranking 19 overall!