The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1416 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/24/11
I never tire of reading stories of Adam and Eve, and your rendition especially delightful. I loved your use of imagery, like this beautiful phrasing here: 'Grapes the size of my head dripped a tender, sweet, succulent, thirst quenching jam. I lay on my back and sipped from their nectar.'

02/25/11
I really liked this. The last paragraph stays with me. God Job!
02/26/11
If only Adam had been more adamant...
Great imagery and pacing in your reflection.
03/01/11
Beautiful retelling of the Adam and Eve story.
03/02/11
A great and enjoyable retelling of a familiar Bible story. Loved the imagery throughout this piece and the fun sprinkled in the opening with Adam's coughing. A winner in my estimation!
03/03/11
First place, wow! This piece is fabulous, and ever so well-deserving. Woot! Woot! Congratulations.
03/03/11
Congratulations on your well deserved first place EC award.
03/03/11
Such a beautiful description of life before sin. Congrats!
03/03/11
Outstanding! The tender emotion and longing expressed by the Adam of your rendition is a stark reminder of the loss we all experienced in that moment, and makes more sweet the reconciliation we've been granted. The imagery is wonderful! Congratulations - so well deserved!