The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 972 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really enjoyed this. I do often wonder about the first time someone laughed or what the first communications were like plus other things like what human decided that an egg was something to eat. And all of my answers even the silly ones are found in your beautiful poem, God knows the answers to all the questions I have, some he may choose to share and others maybe not. You did a beautiful job.
08/27/10
I loved the flow of your poem and the sense of wonder it creates as well as your final stanzas on the Breath of Life Himself...this was simply a beautiful work of art!
08/30/10
This is a good poem with a wonderful message.
08/31/10
Oh, this poem was filled with words to feast on--I thoroughly, completely and truly enjoyed every verse in this insightful and thought provoking poem. Easy flow and unforced rhyme made this a pleasure to read.
Congratulations for placing in the top 15 of your level and in the top 40 overall.
09/23/10
Timothy, this poem is wonderful, and I plan to feature it in the Front Page Showcase for the week of October 25. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page--and congratulations!