The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1424 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Even though I disagree with a few points in your theology, I love your emphasis of allowing God to mold and shape us into His image. You did a great job showing God as our "editor", our "sanctifier" - set apart for his purposes. Nice devotional!
While I didn't agree with all of your points, I love your projection of letting God have His will in your life. Thanks for the reminders!
06/10/10
Well-written points. Some very good reminders here. :)
06/10/10
I have to agree with several other commenters - I wasn't in total agreement with your theology, but your devotional was a good read. The Scripture worked well.
06/10/10
Your article reminded me of a friend whose dad writes most of what Reinard Bonke uses for his sermons and books and gets no recognition at all for it. He states that his only concern is that it is used to God's glory whoever gets recognised for it.

Just rerminded me of that - Thanks!

06/11/10
Thanks to all who have commented and given feedback.

I have modified this article published at my blog on the 'theology' aspect since the first feedback, and I hope the new take on the meaning or point of view will be more acceptable to readers, since this devotional is targeted at the masses.

Follow this link for the modified version at Living Water blog: Molded for God's Purpose.

06/14/10
Thankfully our God's the perfect Editor in our lives and that we can rest in His corrections and changes. Enjoyed your ending prayer much. Amen!