The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1574 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/12/08
Cute story. Couldn't decide the girlz' ages. At times they seem grown up; other times like little girls. I like this piece.
Very nicely done. Good descriptions. Thanks.
09/12/08
Cute story of childhood friendships. Was wondering how you were working the topic into this and there it was--in their names--good job and a fun read.
09/13/08
What cool little girls! One of them is most definitely the future president of the US in the making! Very fun story!
09/15/08
Love it! I didn't even notice the girls names until you said the word acronym, then I saw it. Well done.
Very cute story, and a great, creative use of the topic. I'd like to meet these girls!
09/15/08
Sounds like my Jr. High kids at church! Cute story; nice take on the topic.
09/16/08
I could hear the "Yepperdoodles" slang. :) I enjoyed each of the girlz personalities. What a fun story!
This is very well written. Each girl had their own, clearn personality. I loved how the names spelled SNAP. Great job!
I want to join, too! This is lots of fun, and you did a great job of developing each girl's personality in such a short piece.
09/17/08
Oh, how cute is this! Brings back memories. Three of my best friends in high school and I put the first letter of our names together to form the word "Clap" for Corrie, Laura, Allison and Pam. I still have a necklace pendant with it engraved on it. Too cute. Yepperdoodles.
09/18/08
Loved it! I wish I had a club like that.