The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1040 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Such creativity! This really should be published! It really radiates the Biblical term "FIRST LOVE!" A great visual of gratitude and thanksgiving! Excellent!
04/26/05
Initially I stuggled with this story and then I realised it's a 'first love'letter. This is how I felt when I became a Christian: my chains really did fall off and my heart was truely free. A timely reminder that there is more than one death row.
04/26/05
I liked the first paragraph - the idea of being speechless before Christ and sending a letter on ahead to express our gratitude.
04/27/05
I really like this. We are all on death row until we find Christ! Very good writing. ... but how much postage do you put on that envelope?! ;-)
04/29/05
This was a very unique piece. I enjoyed reading it and thinking again, of all Jesus has done for me.
05/04/05
Hi Theresa. I just wanted to take a moment to encourage you and let you know that you made it into the semi-finals for the "Thanksgiving" Challenge. So although you didn't actually win a place or Highly Commended award, you were definitely in the running. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)