The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1718 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/12/06
Good meaning conveyed within these verses. Sometimes, however it is simply better not to try to rhyme and to count the verses into workable language. Keep writing you have much to offer.
05/13/06
Thanks for blessing my day with your words.
05/13/06
I liked this... I thought the rhyme worked well ... and certainly the content / message was great. Keep it up! I enjoyed it!
This was great. The rhyme, rhythm, and message were all done very well. I loved it.
WOW!! This was great. HOPE to see it in the winner's circle.

Blessings!
Trina
05/16/06
You've touched my heart.
Thanks.
05/18/06
My favorite line:
"Resplendent in its beauty, when I look at it I see
A reflection of my Master where my handprints used to be."
I love the analogy and the images you create with words. I also like the catchy rhythm, like sailing through rippling waves. Altogether, very poetic! Thank you.
Sharlyn, you won 2nd! Awesome job! I had HOPED you'd place,
05/18/06
Great flow and fantastic message. I loved this line, "When at last my vessel glistens, completed by His grace
I want to see more clearly the image of His face." That is the definition of my passion, to see His face. Nicely done.
05/18/06
Congratulations, friend! I'm just thrilled to see your name in the winners' circle, this week. [I had you picked as a winning writer when I read your "Love" entry (The Picture of George and Ruby)!] I'm so glad you joined the Faithwriter family!